LionSage are in Egypt for the 2nd time on the 25th and the 28th of April to facilitate "Igniting Dreams" and "The World Inside"
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
It is our pleasure to bring you two experts for the second time from ; Amir Abdlezaher & Arfan Qureshi to share with you two unique and exclusive topics titled "Igniting Dreams" and "The World Inside". They will be held in Cairo on 25th of April 2010 and 28th of April 2010, in the Library Hall at Masjed Al-Sedik in Sheraton area. These seminars will to help you control them achieving harmony and happiness in your lives. Do not miss this incredible event and meet our this April.
- Participants will develop an understanding of the criticality of clarifying purpose as well as having the means to achieve it.
- Participants will be able to use understanding of Life Drivers to ignite their own internal energy at will.
- Participants will know how to create sustainable and renewable internal fuel.
Being at the mercy of the wind
What is internal fuel?
Prisoners of our Past
Who are my Life Witnesses?
Moments of Truth
- Develop a more profound understanding of what the environment truly is and how I should interact with and within.
- Understand why a healthy relationship between me and the environment is essential for success in all my endeavors.
- Learn the critical & practical steps in developing this beautiful relationship with the environment and hence help me achieve the happiness I strive for.
In this seminar you are going to learn:
- The reality of the environment(i.e., the world outside)..
- My relationship with the environment and how it is associated with my happiness.
- Practical steps in establishing this happiness.
Venue: Library Hall, Masjed Al-Sedik,Sayed Zakariya St., Sheraton area, Egypt
Dates: On Sunday, 25th of April 2010 & Wednesday, 28th of April 2010
Fees: EGP 100, 25% discount for registration in both seminars
Time: Seminar starts at 6:00 PM and ends by 10:00 PM
In these seminars, you will meet:
Mr. Qureshi has a Master's Degree from a joint program between Oxford University's SAID Business School and HEC Paris's School of Business focusing on Change Management Coaching and Consulting. He also has a Master's degree from Michigan State University in Social and Personality Psychology. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Miami with a double major in Psychology and Computer Science, as well as a minor in Mathematics.
Mr. Arfan Qureshi is a Management Consultant at SKOPOS Consulting, primarily working within the regions of the Middle East and Africa. His most recent work has included projects in Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, Nigeria, as well as Iraq. He has previously worked for Sun Microsystems in Menlo Park, California.
During his graduate study at Michigan State University, Mr. Qureshi helped lead the Group Dynamics Laboratory, which focused on research in the areas of group performance, group decision-making, and group cooperation. He also taught a number of courses within psychology, research methods, as well as data analysis.
Mr. Abdelzaher was raised between the United States and Egypt and has just completed his PhD in Environmental Engineering from the University of Miami, FL (May 2010). His dissertation focused on "Recreational beach water regulation and public health" and has published several articles, presented at national and international conferences, as well as co-authored a book chapter on his research.
He is leading a research team at the University of Miami studying the foundations and the applicability of Islamic Environmental Ethics. Amir has also conducted several workshops and lectures in the fields of Personal and community development primarily from an Islamic perspective.
These seminars are brought to you by
In association with